Deadlines in WF

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick Patrick.deValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com
Wed Aug 21 08:52:34 EDT 2002

Jean-Baptiste, Robert,

This link that was already posted on this list should be of some =
interest to
you :
http://www.mende-edv-beratung.de/mende_asug_2001.ppt

This ppt presentation by Ulrich Mende gives you an almost ready-to-use
solution to use factory calendar for deadline calculation.

Hope this helps,

Patrick de Valensart
Information Services
PHILIP MORRIS Italia S.p.A.

From: Becker Stephan (extern)
[mailto:Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 14:40
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: AW: Deadlines in WF

..there is a solution for taking into account the factory calendar =
that was
discussed at length on this list a while ago.. have a look at the =
archives
on webflow.com. in essence it's about using a calculated deadline =
(using a
container element), and doing the calculation in an attribute or =
method..

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----