Org. Plans in Workflows

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 21 01:26:50 EDT 2002

Hi Phil,
I assume you mean the couple of slides in the BC601 manual?
There is a more detailed description in the SAP Library help
- try looking in the workflow help under...
Reference Documentation > BC - SAP Business Workflow Navigation > Role Resolution > Role Definition >
Defining roles using organizational data
(This is based on the 4.6C help).

This works but there is a bit of set up to do and of course you need to
make sure you are pulling in your values correctly.
You might want to use the transaction PFAC test tool to check that
your rule is finding the correct agents - before you worry about workflow
bindings.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)