New Member

Cristiana d'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au.pwcglobal.com
Tue Aug 20 22:10:13 EDT 2002

Run transaction swu_obuf and click the 'Synchronize' button (not sure which
version you are running, but in 4.6 that's what needs to be done!

Cheers

Cristiana

Sanusi Oetomo <Sanusi.Oetomo at metrodata.co.id>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 21/08/2002
12:01:50 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>