New Member

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue Aug 20 22:10:13 EDT 2002

Sanusi,

Workflow template versions are buffered and new versions are accessed after
midnight.  Use transaction SWU_OBUF in your development environment to have
the new version accessed straight away.

SAP recommends against refreshing the buffer in Production unless
particularly urgent - ie wait until the next day for the new version to be
used.

Regards
Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd