Org. Plans in Workflows

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Tue Aug 20 17:38:47 EDT 2002

We are attempting is use the Organizational Plan method to determine =
which agent receives a workitem message.  We assigned Business Object =
attributes to the positions within the Org. Plan.  In the workflow task =
we change the role resolution to organizational data and link it to the =
Org. Plan.  In agent assignment, we link it to the Org. Plan.  We =
created workflow container elements and task container elements as =
business objects and bound them to their business object definitions.  =
Everything was checked and activated.  After executing the workflow, =
messages are not being sent.  In the workflow log  There are no entries =
in the container for the Business Object.  I am referencing the training =
material and it is not very helpful.  Any assistance would be greatly =
appreciated.

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation