Workplace layouts becoming default

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Tue Aug 20 16:57:48 EDT 2002

Hi Business Workplace experts

I have created  a new Business Workplace workflow global layout  and transported
it to our Test system (R/3 4.6c). I meant this layout to be an additional layout
to be used by a small group of users who would make this their default layout
using the Manage layout. However, I found that in the Test system the new layout
I created has become the default layout.

How do I prevent the new layout from becoming the default?

Should I save the SAP delivered layout under another global layout name (e.g.
/SAP_STANDARD) and make thet the default?

Thanks for your help.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank