AW: Performance (killer?)

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Aug 20 08:59:22 EDT 2002

Robert,

you're on the right track, the performance overhead for your 500 =
workflows
would be far too high, judging from what you do.

Create a check function module (see documentation and examples for =
detailed
help), and check your field in there. For all cases the CFM produces an
exception, the whole workflow overhead will be saved.

Greetings,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----