Fwd: Availability of the SAP workflow book in the US

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 19 07:21:25 EDT 2002

Hello WF-ers,

I know many of you have been eagerly anticipating this event for a long
time, so, it's official!  You can order your copy of 'Practical Workflow
for SAP' at  www.sap-press.com . This book is co-authored by some of our
favorite contributors.  Please read on.

If you have questions about the book, please go to the web site
www.workflowbook.com.  Let's try to keep the traffic off the listserv.

Regards,
Sue

PS:  While I fully realize that we have a rule on this list - no marketing
or soliciting - I hope you will agree with me that the interest in this
book merits this quick mention, and excuse me for breaking the rules.

From: "Rickayzen, Alan" <alan.rickayzen at sap.com>
To: "Susan Keohan (E-mail)" <skeohan at MIT.EDU>
Subject: Availability of the SAP workflow book in the US
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:25:41 +0200

Hi Sue,

I have been told by the publishers that if you would like a copy of
"Practical Workflow for SAP" then you can order it in the US through
www.sap-press.com . S&H charges are free in the US but have yet to be
finalized for the other countries. The distributers are waiting for their
initial shipment of
the book from the printers but I have been told that it is on its way. The
german translation of the book is available from www.amazon.de.

We (the authors) have set up a Web site to support the book at
www.workflowbook.com.

I have no idea why the book has proved so difficult to ship (I received my
copy two weeks ago) and I apologise (on behalf of Jocelyn, Carsten and
Markus too) for those of you who have been kept waiting.

Alan Rickayzen

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory