URGENT: Workflow not acticated/cannot be executed

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Sun Aug 18 13:15:52 EDT 2002

Hi Torsten

WL 410 is "Work item could not be created". Unfortunately its one of those
error messages that doesn't really help much. So lets break this down. Is
the error issued on the first step of the workflow? Or is it issued further
down?

I would check if all the code (the methods that are being called and
attributes being accessed) are there. This can be done easily by going into
the testing system and doing a syntax check.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group