QN Workflow

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Fri Aug 16 10:35:46 EDT 2002

Good morning all.  The saga continues.  I have created a workflow definition
and events etc., however, the events are only showing up in the WFdefinition
in the client it was created in.  Our basis team only allows creation of
objects and WF definitions in DVN100.  The boxes were data exists and I need
to test, the WF definition can not be changed.  Do the event triggers have
to be set in each client, i.,e, DVN100 is our ABAP develop client, DVN030 is
our functional development client were the data exists???  Our system is
4.6c.

Diane H. Nobles
Northrop Grumman-Naptheon
SDE PM Team