Maximum number of multiline element (99)

Klein, Andreas andreas.klein at sap.com
Thu Aug 15 08:53:22 EDT 2002

Hello together,

I have a question concerning the maximum number of the multiline element which can be found in a workflow task under 'other'. With this multiline element one defines the dynamic parallel processing of work items. As far as I know, the maximum number of work items created at run time is 99 and there
is no possibility to change this number towards higher values. Does anyone know about a solution or workaround to bypass this 99 number? I am not thinking about sending a workitem to 99+ people and only one of them choosing it, but to really create 99+ different workitems at the same time.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks + Best regards,

Andreas