Workflow/WebFlow Fall Conference Information - Please Read !

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Wed Aug 14 06:44:00 EDT 2002

Hi workflowers in the Americas,

I just noticed that the registration period for discounted hotel rooms in the Phoenix Hilton (make sure you book the right one) is about to run out so here's a reminder and a link to the conference agenda:

http://bneo15.sba.com/ew/asug/displaymod/intro.cfm?conference_id=35

Hint: If do a session search by TOPIC to find the "Business Technology:Workflow" tracks you'll miss other workflows in other tracks. So search by title too ("workflow"). E.g. sessions EC6 and A8 are also about workflow.

The reservation link is:
http://www.asug.com/calendar/display_schedule_event.cfm?ID=851&GC=1

Kind regards,

Alan Rickayzen