Where the adhoc objects stored?

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue Aug 13 08:03:14 EDT 2002

Hi Kim,

I think it depends on what you are binding to the adhoc objects container.
For example, I could attach a reference to a PM order and the PM order would
be stored whereever PM orders are stored (ie AUFK + other tables).

The link itself I believe would be stored in the workflow instance.

Regards
Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd
(03) 9683 4613