Events Field Restrictions not displaying in QA

Thomas Maue TMaue at sial.com
Thu Aug 8 16:34:04 EDT 2002

Pradeep,

Check that the C-D objects were in the transport - tables
SWEC*.  View SWEVCDCOU2 also contains the field restrictions
for the event.

Do you see the field restrictions in transaction SWEC but
they do not work or do you not the see the field
restrictions?
Suggestions:
Refer to OSS note 356458 if you see the field restrictions
(did the field restrictions worked in development).
Refer to OSS notes 493804, 540975 and/or transport above
objects if you do not see the field restrictions.

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

                      PRADEEP PATIL to
                      workflow user group         To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <Pradeep.Patil at lntin        cc:
                      fotech.com>                 Subject:  Events Field Restrictions not displaying in QA
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                      A.MIT.EDU>

                      08/07/02 11:22 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group"

Hi WF-Experts

its 4.6C
I have created a terminating event with Field Restrictions
by Change Doc in
Development

and transported in QA

The problem is I can get the event but doesn't get the Field
Restrictions
in SWEC - Linkage  in QA

any suggestion How to activated or generate this Field
Restrictions and
events in QA

Thanks in advance

Pradeep