Workitem Text Error

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:21:57 EDT 2002

When workitems come into the users inbox for a certain task, the dynamic
work item text will occasionally NOT appear, rather the task description (or
the the workflow step name, I don't know which since they're the same) will
show up.

For example the user should see in their inbox:

"Please check Document 123456798"

Instead the task in the inbox will read:

"Invoice Check"  (Which is the Task Description)

This only happens about once out of each 500 tasks generated, and I have no
idea why.  Does anyone have a clue?