Triggering an event on Internal Order creation

Govindarajan R, Consultant/PWC pwcgovind at bheltry.co.in
Tue Aug 6 06:30:41 EDT 2002

Dear all,
We are in 4.6B.
We are trying to build a workflow for an event of creation of an
Internal order. BUS2075 seems to be the Object for Internal order, but
it doesn't have event "created".

We tried to create our own event and link through wizard SWU_EWCD.
System doesnot give any error, when we tested this event with SWUE
create. Whereas on actual creation of an Internal order, the event is
not getting triggered and is not visible in the event trace.

Can some body guide on the best way to create this event.

rgds
govind