Object Method Usage

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Aug 5 12:26:13 EDT 2002

Good afternoon all.  We want to use an object type method to create a SAP
record.  We want to call the method in the background and create the record
without user intervention.  The current method we want to use is a dialog
method.  Does anyone know of a way to change a method from a dialog to allow
use of method in background or is this an impossibility.  There is a
CreatefromData method, but apparently it does not provide the same screen
sequence.  Has anyone else ran into this problem and if so what was the
solution???  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions in this matter.

Diane H. Nobles
Northrup Grumman-Naptheon
SDE PM Team
(757) 380-7250