No subject

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Aug 1 18:55:24 EDT 2002

Hi Frank,=20
I assume you are using the email notification approach to do this?

I.e.=20
1. Workflow creates work item assigned to selected agents
2. RSWUWFML is used to send email notification of work item with =
hyperlink to  =20
execute work item via a ITS service such as BWSP (web inbox) or similar

In this scenario when you log into the ITS service you are logging in =
using your
own SAP user id.  The system will therefore check your authority to =
execute=20
the work item under your user id. =20

So if you are not a possible agent of the work item you won't be able =
to=20
execute it.   Which is what you usually want of course, because =
forwarding of=20
emails is difficult to control.=20

I have had some customers tailor either the work item text or the inbox =

messages that appear when you do this to make it clear to the user what
is going on, i.e. that they are not allowed to execute the work item.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)