Subtypes not showing custom methods

Tedde Taege ttaege at uneb.edu
Thu Aug 1 17:09:07 EDT 2002

Complete the system-wide delegation in transaction SWO6 using subtype
object in the delegation type field.

Tedde Taege
CSN - SAP Development
402 472-7544

                    Kevin
                    <kjw1969 at yahoo.com>        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP               cc:
                    Workflow                   Subject:     Subtypes not showing custom methods
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    08/01/2002 03:15 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

I have created a subtype for object BUS1001006 where I have created a
custom method. I have released the subtype and the method, but the method
does not show up as an option when I enter the object BUS1001006 in a
workflow task. Is there something else that I need to activate to enable
the custom subtype?