FIPP.CREATED trigerred too often

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Mon Apr 29 10:15:16 EDT 2002

Hi All,
I have implemented note 385667 for Fipp event created during parking in an
early archiving + Workflow scenairo. This is 46c environment.
The problem I  have is that the note did not solve the generation of the
event when a user saves or changes the parked document. This needs to be
solved as I have another subworkflow which is trigerred from this event. As
this scenairo is fairly common I am sure someone must have scaled this
hurdle before??

Secondly, how do I restrict this event to only those documents created
inside my workflow.

Regards,
Lola.