asset mass change 4.6C

Gulden Satilmis guldens at eczacibasi.com.tr
Thu Apr 25 09:52:18 EDT 2002

Thank you for your help.
In case some other person may encounter the same problem:
I checked SWDD and saw that WS00000025 is continuously being deactivated by
the system, I activated it again and it was no use.

I wrote to OSS and was told that it was due to an error during the
upgrade,and to be solved with patch 32, which will be released at the end of
May.
Kind Regards