Workflow task

NAT GOVENDER NAT at tac.toyota.co.za
Thu Apr 25 01:46:04 EDT 2002

Hi Bill,

I think by doing what you have suggested that it can cause a conflict in =
the outcome, eg if one of the agent release and the other rejects.

The alternative if you want both to process is to get a two step release =
where one process it and then it goes to the second to process.

Regards

Nat Govender
SAP Workflow Team
Tel : 031 910 - 6011
Email : nat at tsm.toyota.co.za

>>> billfranken at pcmc.com Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:55:44 PM >>>
I have a single task that is sending a workflow to agent A - They also =
want
this sent to agent B - I added agent B and now both get this workitem - =
but
when either one processes the workitem it is removed from the other's
mailbox - I know this is how it is supposed to work, but is there a simple
way to send this to both agents and let each agent process it independently=

of the other agent?

Thanks in advance
Bill Franken