Workflow task

Ulrich Mende wug at mende-edv-beratung.de
Thu Apr 25 01:35:10 EDT 2002

Good Morning Bill and all other workflowers around the world -

what you are talking about is the difference between working in a pool
and parallel processing.
If you have exactly two users you can insert a 2-of-2-fork (parallel
block) in your workflow and put the task in each of the two branches of
the fork.

A more common approach is the "Dynamic parallel processing" of an
activity using a multiline container element to assign the users. For
that go to page "others" on the activity dynpro. The workflow system
will create a workitem for each entry in the container table.

Best regards  Uli