Printing SAP forms generated for workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 23 04:56:53 EDT 2002

Hi Richard,
Printing from the web is a little difficult (to say the least) to do from
the SAP system.
I won't bore you with the details but its to do with making the link from
SAP to the Browser.
Have you tried using your standard web browser print function instead?
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267