Change Container from inside object method

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 16:55:02 EDT 2002

I'm trying to pass a container element from an object method into my
workflow task with no success.  I know I've done this before but for some
reason it won't work this time.   My event is getting created, but the
container element 'CostCenter' is not being changed.  Can anyone make a
suggestion of something I should check?

  DATA: w_objkey LIKE sweinstcou-objkey,
        w_swcont LIKE swcont OCCURS 10.

  w_objkey(4)    = vbkpf-bukrs.
  w_objkey+4(10) = vbkpf-belnr.
  w_objkey+14(4) = vbkpf-gjahr.

  swc_create_container w_swcont.
  swc_set_element      w_swcont  'CostCenter'  bseg-kostl.

  CALL FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'
       EXPORTING
            objtype           = 'ZPARKINV'
            objkey            = w_objkey