MIR4 transaction title line is varied in different SAP 4.6C i nst allation (document archiving workflow).

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Fri Apr 19 04:30:55 EDT 2002

Hi,
  You are right!=20
 My personal opinion is, that is a severe=20
   interaction design error ( MIR4 / Screen 6000 )!

  Regards:
             =C1rp=E1d

i nst allation (document archiving workflow).

Hi.

I think this option is supplied by SAP since the new visual design is =
quite
demanding when it comes to performance. All functionality should be
available anyway by using menus.

Regards
Tom Bakke

nst allation (document archiving workflow).

Hello,

 Thanks again, you are right !!!

  My problems is why this type of interaction is used?
  ( if it can be so easily  switched off ?!)

 Regards:
             Arpad