Release Event - BUS2012

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:48:22 EDT 2002

On the configuration (SPRO: Materials Management-->Purchasing-->Purchase
Order--> Define release procedure (transaction OMGS), click on the botton
Release code.

Check the field Workflow (V_T16FC-FRGWF). If it is empty, no event will be
trigerred when a purchase order is set to release.

I hope this help...

Flavio.