Substitutes for Workflows

Cristiana d'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au.pwcglobal.com
Thu Apr 18 00:18:14 EDT 2002

Hello all,

how can I configure the Inbox so the user can see the column 'Substitution
for' ?

in the SAP help that talks about Substitutes for Workflows it says:

"...Substitution always involves two users:
- one user specifies a substitute: User B
- the other user (the substitute) 'adopts' the substitution: User A

...bla bla bla

... 'A' can continue working as usual. They see a Business Workplace to
which 'B's work items are added dynamically. 'A' can recognize these work
items by the fact that 'B's name is in the column Substitution for, as long
as this column is included in the current configuration.'

I'm not sure where to go in the system to configure it so the column
'Substitution for' shows up.

I'm running version 4.6c. If you have any other comments/lessons learned on
Substitutions, please let me know!!

Thanks and regards

Cristiana d'Agosto
computer.