Deadline Monitoring according to a schedule.

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Apr 17 22:30:09 EDT 2002

Hi Dan,

We (Powercor) posted a similar question some time ago to this list.  In our
case, we wanted to know if the deadline of say 3 days could be 3 working
days (ie exclude weekends, public holidays etc.)

The consensus from the group at the time seemed to be that the only way to
do it was to have a business object type method calculate the target
date/time which it exports to containers in your workflow and then reference
these containers in your deadline settings.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd