Create Parked document and trigger event--HELP!

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Mon Apr 15 07:06:01 EDT 2002

Good Woman!!!!!!!!!!

Lola.

                    "Dart, Jocelyn"
                    <jocelyn.dart at sap.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: Create Parked document and trigger event--HELP!
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    15.04.2002 11:06
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Lola,
If you have to set the work item to done does this mean
you have the "Confirm end of processing" flag on in your work item perhaps?
You probably don't want that flag on if you are using terminating events.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267