Office workflow items for ewvery user

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Fri Apr 12 14:02:20 EDT 2002

Hi,
Someone must have swithed on event linkage activation for idoc inbound and/
ALE EDI error messages notification. This workflow is usually a single task
defined for all ALE/EDI messages linked to events in your ale/edi interface
and is switched on with transaction 'oyeb'. you can do a search for all of
them in  'pftc' with '*error'

If you want to continue to monitor your ALE/EDI interfaces for error idocs
with workflow, you will need to create an organisational structure for this
purpose. You can then restric the possible agents for this task from
transaction pftc  --> Display --> AgentAssignment --> Maintain. ....
You will need to go through all the tasks to do this restriction.

See Tools --> Business Workflow --> Utilities --> Events --> type linkages
for all active linkages in your system. You could also de-activate the
linkages from here and stop the workitems from being created altogether!

Hope this helps.

Lola.

                    Steve Johnson
                    <steve_basis at yahoo.c        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    om>                         cc:     (bcc: Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Office workflow items for ewvery user
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    12.04.2002 20:33
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello!

In PRD system all the users are getting workflow
messages in SO01. The message for every one is same
and these are many messages per day. I don;'t think we
have workflow implementation in this particular PRD
system. I do see the job "SWWERRE" scheduled for 20
minutes in the system. I feel this is causing sending
many message to all users. I stopped this job.

The content of the SO01 >> workflow messages is as
follows:

Work item text    Error message from ALE/EDI
X -> End processing via user confirmation
Status            Ready

No description available

Please advice.

Thanks,