Office workflow items for ewvery user

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 13:33:49 EDT 2002

Hello!

In PRD system all the users are getting workflow
messages in SO01. The message for every one is same
and these are many messages per day. I don;'t think we
have workflow implementation in this particular PRD
system. I do see the job "SWWERRE" scheduled for 20
minutes in the system. I feel this is causing sending
many message to all users. I stopped this job.

The content of the SO01 >> workflow messages is as
follows:

Work item text    Error message from ALE/EDI
X -> End processing via user confirmation
Status            Ready

No description available

Please advice.

Thanks,