Trigger for BKPF - CREATED ?

Govindarajan R, Consultant/PWC pwcgovind at bheltry.co.in
Wed Apr 10 09:50:50 EDT 2002

pls refer to the following mail i had sent a few days back. this might
be of help to you.
rgds
govind

Hi Carol/Jocelyn/ Uli/Martin
Many thanks to all of you . I have successfully completed a WF when an
accounting document is created and also satisfies  certain conditions .
Though
the requirement is to just trigger a mail, i went ahead in the workflow
route.

Just for information,  the steps taken were:
We are in 4.6B
1. Created a sub type Z1BKPF for standard object BKPF.
2. Creates an event Z1create for sub type Z1BKPF.
3. With open FI interface created a Business Transaction event .
    a. copied the std FM AWU_1030_BKPF_CREATED into
Z_AWU_1030_BKPF_CREATED
    b. in this new FM introduced the conditions required for triggering
an
event
    c. in this new FM in CALL FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE' called the
event
Z1BKPF and event Z1CREATE
    d. in Transaction BF24 created a customer product ZFINANCE
    e. using BF34 linked ZFINANCE and FM  Z_AWU_1030_BKPF_CREATED
4. Created a Workflow template and put the triggering event as Z1BKPF
and
Z1CREATE.

thanks once again.
rgds