Workflow How To Documentation

Cathy Shelnutt cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 10 09:36:16 EDT 2002

Ralph -

Just checking to see where you are with this documentation.....

Regards,
Cathy

IBM Personal Computing Division
ISC Solution Delivery - Procurement Team
Internet e-mail: cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Phone: 919-254-7864     Tie Line: 444-7864

In everything you do, put God  first, and he will direct you and crown
your efforts with success.  Proverbs 3:6, TLB

Mailing address:
P O Box 12195
Bldg 632/J156-B-12
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2195

"Jensen, Ralph" <ralph.jensen at sap.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
03/21/2002 01:11 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"