EPB Workflow Outlook!

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Apr 10 01:24:47 EDT 2002

HI Oliver,
The EBP workflows are all designed to send internet emails for any
notifications, and only work items via the EBP inbox. The sending to
internet email is part of the binding definition of the sendmail step.

Of course you can change this behaviour if you are using your own customized
copies.
All you need to do is make sure any sendmail (i.e.
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION)
steps pass the userid not the email address and adjust the recipient type
appropriately (from U to either B or G depending on whether you pass the
raw userid or the userid in agent format, i.e. with the "US" in front -
check
the dropdown help for the recipient type field).

For any mails that include hyperlinks (e.g. jump to correct a rejected
shopping cart) you will need to test them and possibly adjust or remove them

(e.g. replace with instructions to access shopping cart from shopping cart
status function).

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880