Workflow Job SWWDHEX

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Tue Apr 9 14:52:59 EDT 2002

Workflowers,

We are on SAP 4.6c.  This job, SWWDHEX, is setup via the workflow configuration
to monitor deadlines on workitems.  Our BASIS team is claiming that when this
job runs it goes into a SLEEP/WAIT status which they say is a NO NO in
production.  We are currently having this problem in our test system.  One of
our workflow developers is testing a workflow whereas one of the task would,
normally in the AB1 environment, wait 24 hours before forcing the workitem
status into a  'Ready' status. But because of testing, we don't want to wait 24
hours, so we set the job to run every 6 minutes.   My understanding is that
while a workitem is waiting for its deadline to be reached, the workitem itself
is in a 'Wait' status in the SWWWIDH table.  Could this workitem status possibly
be the same status that our BASIS folks are seeing in the job log.  Can anyone
spread any light on this.  Has anyone experienced this problem before.

Thanks,

Casey