Change Event for Object FIPP

Allard, Carol CAllard at MassMutual.com
Tue Apr 9 10:48:49 EDT 2002

Hi Nat,

We have a separate audit log Z-table in which we log all workflow entries.
The field Initiator on this table is then used in the user exit program to
determine if the initiator is changing the document.  If so, we create the
changed event.  (We also prevent anyone other than the initiator from making
changes.)  The workflow looks for changed events and ends and a new workflow
is also initiated.

Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: NAT GOVENDER [mailto:NAT at tac.toyota.co.za]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 7:24 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Change Event for Object FIPP

Hi All,

We have a problem with the change event for object FIPP in that when the
initiator of the Park Document makes a change the change event is not
triggered however when someone other the initiator make the change this
event is triggered.

Has any one experienced this problem and how was is solved.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Nat Govender
SAP Workflow Team