URL Wrapped in Task Description

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Apr 5 04:31:53 EST 2002

Hi Menand,
Yes maximum line width is 132 characters and you should try
to reduce the size of your URL if you can.
If you are really stuck, you can also pass a URL as an attachment - you
would need
to create an office (SOFM) document for this, I think the document type is
URL.
This is easy online but I've not yet tried to do this in background
so I can't tell you whether this is easy to do.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267