Role Definition

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Apr 5 04:24:11 EST 2002

Yeah, I agree with Stephan, sounds like buffering to me.=20
See if you can narrow down the pattern - e.g.=20
does it happen when someone assigns a new manager? - then=20
definitely buffering.  Don't forget you can use transaction
SWU_OBUF to refresh buffers if you change an assignment and
need to use it the same day.  Otherwise, in production,=20
encourage people to make the assignments at least the day before
(most HR buffers are automatically refreshed at midnight system time).=20

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow) =

SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>=20
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880