Event linkage in case of errors

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Apr 3 03:39:45 EST 2002

Hi Stephan,=20
Maybe you mean the event queue administration - transaction SWEQADM
tab page Basic Data. If you use "system presetting" as the option for=20
error behaviour in your event linkage it refers back to the event queue
administration basic data setting.=20

For the workflow template itself, you can set it using SWETYPV/SWEINST
or in the workflow builder SWDD/PFTC basic data option (hat symbol in =
the
workflow flowchart,=20
against the triggering events listed).=20

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow) =

SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>=20
Tel: +61 412 390 267