Start condition is missing after tranport

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Apr 3 03:16:33 EST 2002

And Weidong,
Please check the OSS notes - there were corrections for the transports
of start conditions.  SWBRULECOM is a good search term to use, so is
SWB_COND.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267