Sap connection to Outlook

???? ???? Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Sun Sep 30 14:32:20 EDT 2001

Hello

1. regarding the MAPI connector for Outlook:

the error message regarding the cache file is ok, if this is the first
time you run Outlook after adding the MAPI service.
the MAPI service is compatible with R3 release 3.1G upwards
additional info can be found in SAP note 63480   "R/3 and MS Exchange
linking"

2. regarding the exchange connector

this product is only for exchange 5.5, there is no support for exchange
2000 yet.
please refer to SAP note 63480   "R/3 and MS Exchange linking"

both products are avaialabe on the standard presentation (gui) CD
delivered by SAP

thank you very much

ronen fox
mccann kesher barel advertising