Sap connection to Outlook

Iris Coriat IrisK at elite.co.il
Sun Sep 30 09:45:42 EDT 2001

Hello All,

1. I'm having difficulties setting up the sap MAPI connector.
After adding the service (in "control panel","mail") and configuring the
system details (in "servers") it seems ok.
But when trying to open it from outlook(97) I get an error message that says
the cache file could not be created for some reason- though I have all the
system rights. Also the new location of it (cache file) is not set.
What can it be?

2. Does anybody know where can I get the Sap Exchange connector (for
Exchange 5.5) ?

we're using sap 3.1H.

Thanks,
Iris Coriat.