WI Execution from Web Inbox keeps on starting the Webgui

Cameron Hunt, Group Services UK Cameron.Hunt at RMC.CO.UK
Thu Sep 27 13:27:02 EDT 2001

Cools,
I have taken this up with SAP, but have not yet tested there proposal.

I used the following ABAP to set the necessary flag which is invisible in
the change task transaction, yet mentioned all over SAP help;

REPORT Z_TOOLS_INTERNET_ENABLE_TASK.

TABLES hrs1201.

PARAMETERS: otype   LIKE hrs1201-otype  OBLIGATORY,
            objid   LIKE hrs1201-objid OBLIGATORY.

START-OF-SELECTION.

  CHECK syst-uname eq 'CHUNT'.

  UPDATE hrs1201 SET web_able = 'X'