WI Execution from Web Inbox keeps on starting the Webgui

Cools Wim Wim.Cools at SD.be
Thu Sep 27 12:51:03 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've build a workflow from scratch, one of the steps in my workflow is an
approval step (FORM - HTMLPROCESS)! The workitem for this step is executed
form the Web Inbox (service bwsp), the web service and its html templates
for this step were published (service ZWCO_FUN1220) and the step's standard
task webtransaction is set to the approval transaction (ZWCO_FUN1220)!

Now, when I execute the workitem from the webinbox it keeps on going to the
webgui and bringing up the R/3 transaction screens instead of the html
templates!!!

When I manually try to execute the workitem by calling the webtransaction in
form of an URL it displays the correct html templates!!!

I also implemented the leave request flow (eg WS20000081), (the approval
step of this works in the same way) and here it works!

Have I missed something???? Can anyone give me a solution or at least give
me hand!!!

Thanks in Advance,
Wim Cools
Junior SAP-HR Consultant