Publishing Events from R/3 to APO

Thierry Logiest thierry.logiest at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Sep 26 13:11:03 EDT 2001

Memo from Thierry Logiest of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

It's been a long time since I have touched this function but I believe
there is an issue with a Commit. If you check some of the old notes I am
sure you will find the right settings mentionned there. Have you tried to
trigger the event without a destination to see if you are using it
correctly ?

Thierry

Louise Morgan <Louise.Morgan at Xansa.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 25/09/2001
16:07:14

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>