FTP Error

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Sep 26 12:37:02 EDT 2001

Hi

Could anyone shed light on the following problem.

I am using R3 4.6c DMS with Vault and archive repositories. I could move
original files into and out of the vault, config'd using Direct Vault
Access (DVA). I have run the Automatic Customising for the Workflow, via
SWUD. That seems to have worked ok, with WF-Batch created syncronised
passwords etc.

When I now try to move original files into the vault, i get the follwing
error

I had a problem initially (after workflow customising) that SAPFTP via
transaction SM59 needed restarting.

Thanks

John