Set value using Container Operation for structure field(s).

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Sep 26 04:22:12 EDT 2001

G'day Ron,

Subsequent to our discussion earlier, I think I've worked out how to do
this...

In the Container Operation step click on the drop down (F4) in the
Expression field.  In the popup that appears, choose "Constant/fixed value".
You are then presented with another popup that shows all of the fields in
the structure as distinct fields that you can enter values against.

The above also works directly in the binding editor (doing away with the
need for the above Container Operation step.)

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd