Security for Inbox Layout Changes

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Tue Sep 25 22:10:24 EDT 2001

Hello folks, we are in the process of upgrading to 4.6C and I have the
following question regarding user changes to the WF inbox layouts in the
workplace.

Currently, when a user is in the WF inbox,  it is possible to change a
layout and save this layout as the default for all users...  or worst yet,
modify a production layout and save changes over the original copy.   We are
attempting to lock-down the ability to save layouts as "default" global
layouts and to save over an existing layout.

Does someone know of any security authorization objects that may be of some
use to our security department to better control these functions ?

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Landry
NB Power.