Difficulty testing a workflow that is triggered by a web tran saction

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Wed Sep 19 00:02:22 EDT 2001

I'm currently working on WS2000081 at the moment, and mine is not generating
Events for me (except for when you delete absences and that's WS01000109).
I'm on 46C and I don't know if there are major differences between the two
versions (46c and 46b) or not.
What event is it creating and where in the workflow?
and why are you testing it from within the workflow builder, can you run it from
ESS?

as for your second question, my answer "look at the menu on the ESS security
role" applies for 46C, but may not apply for 46B.  Are you using ESS through
Workplace?.
Please have a look at the security role, you'll find the ESS Menu item or
WS20000081, just delete that and create a new ESS Menu item with the copied web
transaction (this workflow has an associated web transaction (at least in 46C)).

-Kim

"Twyman, Noel" <NTwyman at powercor.com.au> on 19/09/2001 01:36:33 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>